Disability Resources and University of Arizona Libraries has partnered to bring UA a presentation series on designing inclusive and accessible experiences!
Across campus and the community, we all have the opportunity to create experiences that are not just accessible, but welcoming to our diverse audiences. Our expert presenters over three sessions will guide us in bringing principles of inclusive and accessible design to events, content, and marketing.
- Part One: Planning Events for Everyone with Barbie Lopez and Eric Bell
- Events for Everyone slides in PDF
- Events for Everyone slides in PowerPoint
- Events for Everyone captioned presentation recording - Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Encore presentation of Events for Everyone captioned recording - Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- UA @ Work Feature: "Planning an Event? Here's How to Make It Inclusive"
- Part Two: Creating Content for Everyone with Dawn Hunziker, Annissa Corsi and Rebecca Blakiston
- Content for Everyone slides in PDF
- Content for Everyone slides in PowerPoint
- Content for Everyone captioned presentation recording - Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Encore presentation of Content for Everyone - Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- UA @ Work Feature: "Tips for Creating Inclusive Content"
- Part Three: Designing Marketing for Everyone with Kenya Johnson and Shelly Black
- Know When to Caption with Annissa Corsi and Barbie Lopez
- Write Better Emails with Barbie Lopez and Dawn Hunziker
- Let's Talk Presentations with Dawn Hunziker and Bob Liu