Accessibility of digital content is important and should be considered in the designing stages of your message whether you are creating content to be sent out as a newsletter, email message, part of a course, or information to be shared on campus. Information on this page will assist you in creating an accessible message for everyone.
- Use headings correctly to organize the structure of your content
- Provide alternate text (text equivalents) for images
- Hyperlinks: Use self-describing language - Avoid "Click Here"
- Ensure good color contrast
- Use PowerPoint templates, modify Master Slide Layout if needed